Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dinner at Persia Grill


It started with my craving to eggplant. I was thinking where can I eat a yummy eggplant meal that won't ruin my stomach. I wanted something unique like Baba Ganouge. And suddenly Persia Grill crossed my mind. Hmmm, why not? I haven't eaten there for almost a year. I missed its romantic ambiance. Yihee! So Marco and I went there to have a wonderful dinner.

Of course, we ordered Baba Ganouge (for Php 100.00) as the appetizer. It was served with Pita. Yum yum! Its smooth texture and grilled taste really goes well with Pita.

Then for the main dish, we ordered Business Meals (BM) also known as budget meals. We had BM2 - Chicken Kebab (for Php 120.00) and BM7 - Lamb Kebab (for Php 160.00) and 1 extra rice (for Php 25.00 -I think :P). They were served with grilled tomato, buttered plain rice and eggplant yoghurt dip.

The Chicken Kebab was soft, tender and tasty. It was like marinated in a special sauce that you could easily distinguish its taste from any other chicken kebabs. On the other hand, Lamb Kebab was just as tasty and well done. Nonetheless, Kebabs plus grilled tomato, buttered plain rice and eggplant yoghurt dip is a perfect combination. I also noticed that the food presentation was very simple yet surprising. The kebab was all covered with rice that you could barely see it on the plate.

Lamb Kebab


Chicken Kebab

For refreshments, I had House Blend (a mix of mango, calamansi juice and ice tea for Php 75.00 -I think :P) and Marco had a regular ice tea (for Php 40.00). The taste of House Blend was not really that appealing to me. It lacked sweetness though I didn't bother to ask the crew for any sugar. Somehow it complemented the dish. I was like drinking flavored water. As for the ice tea, there was nothing special. Hehehe. :D But then we finished all the food up and went out with a smile on our faces. :)



Persia Grill (Main Branch), Valero St.
Valero Carpark 2, Valero St., Salcedo Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
(02) 818-9090
Mon - Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Other Branches:
Legazpi St., Makati Megastrip, Megamall Soon SM Skygarden, North Edsa


No comments:

Post a Comment