Monday, August 3, 2009

Me and Marié

Since last week, I've been listening to this girl who was discovered on YouTube. I didn't know her background. All I know is, I like her songs especially her rendition of Rihanna's Umbrella. I admire her voice and the way she plays the guitar. A friend told me that she would be having a concert and that was last August 1. Though I'm not really a fan, I kinda felt bad that I was not able to see her live in concert.

Marié Christina Digby. She reminds me of myself few years back. If only I am passionate enough to continue what I've been always starting. Maybe I am also an acoustic singer together with my own band now. Not on YouTube or on TV, maybe in your favorite bars at least, where I can enjoy what I'm doing. Hehehe. But for the mean time, here's what I could only share to you. Marié and a picture of me way back when.






8 comments:

  1. Aba, parang si Marie Digby lang ah. :P I have mp3s of some of her songs. Gusto mo? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. talaga?!:D yung meron lang ako is yung 2008 album nya. wala ako nung songs nya ng 2009. yung Second Home and Breathing Underwater albums nya. meron ka ba nun? hehehe. penge a. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i knew Digby since her youtube days and at myspace.com, it's sad cuz she's far right now than before.. you know!?.. but i'm still happy even though Marie Digby is a dream I still have SHEENA DIGBY that knows me very well..
    I hope u can play and post "Voice of the Radio" that's my favorite.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi axel! hehehe. i am not that confident to do that. all i can post for now is my pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sheen, ay wala ako nung bago nyang albums. Yung 2008 lang din ang meron ako. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. meron akng Breathing Underwater.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. talaga axel?! yung buong Breathing Underwater album? :)

    ReplyDelete