Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lucky Me Bulalo with Pechay and Potato


Last night, I planned to cook "Nilagang Baka" but I realized that buying beef is out of my budget. What I did was went to Mercury Drug and bought 4 packs of Lucky Me Bulalo noodles costing Php13++ each. I used this instant Bulalo noodles as substitute to the beef. As you can see, it's more like Ramen. And believe me, it tasted just the same as "Nilagang Baka".


INGREDIENTS

1 pack Lucky Me Bulalo instant noodles
1 potato (sliced into chunks)
1 bundle of pechay
4 cups of water


COOKING PROCEDURE

Boil the potato chunks. When the potato chunks are cooked, add the noodles. Add the dried beef pellets, flavoring and oil (they are included in the Lucky Me pack). Then add the pechay. Simmer for 3 minutes or until pechay is half cooked. This makes 2 servings. Best served when hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment