Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Purefoods Corned Beef with Pechay and Potato


This is the continuation of my frustration of cooking "Nilagang Baka". Since I have a can of Purefoods corned beef in my kitchen cabinet, I thought of adding some pechay and potatoes to it.
I call it the dry version of "Nilagang Baka". Hahaha! :D

INGREDIENTS

1 can of Purefoods corned beef (210g)
1 potato (sliced into small cubes)
1 bundle of pechay (sliced thinly)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 cup water
cooking oil

COOKING PROCEDURE

Sautee garlic in a pan. Put water and potato cubes and bring to a boil. When potato cubes are cooked and water has eveporated, add the Purefood corned beef. Mix thoroughly. Add the pechay. Mix again until pechay is half cooked. This makes 3 servings. Best served with steamed rice.

1 comment: